On Christmas Eve, I made a bet with myself.
The bet was to write everyday for the next 6 months.
And, for the past 7 days, I’ve done just that. I written and published 10 blog posts (including this one).
To make it “official”, I’m making it a 2021 goal.
In 2021, I will write a blog post every day.
1. Do you have a plan for what you’ll write?
2. Why do this?
Because I want to:
- grow people’s trust in my character
- get all my good ideas out into the world
- get all my shitty ideas out of my head
- strengthen my creating/shipping muscles
- connect with more like-minded people
- get over my fear of publishing (rejection)