(Going to start doing daily updates and see where it goes. Not going to be anything crazy. Super short daily recaps with a photo or two.)
These days, my daily schedule looks like:
- 🌞 Wake up @ 7am
- 💪 Gym (Cardio)
- 💻 Work (Code or day job or summer class) until noon
- 😌 2-3hr Break/Free time + Lunch (for my mental health)
- 💻 Work (Code or day job) until about 6pm
- 🧘♂️ Gym (Yoga or Strength)
- 🍽 Dinner
- 🤷♂️ Work/Read/Youtube/TikTok/Watch NBA Playoff game
- 😴 Sleep @ 11pm, 12am, 1am
Also, for the past 2 weeks, I’ve been doing a 14-18hr (and sometimes 20hr+) fast everyday from Dinner time until lunch the next day.
Here’s a screenshot of a 22hr fast-in-progress from May 28th:
Coffee helps alot with fasting. Because it:
- Stifles hunger
- Keeps me energized
My fave right now is Amazon Go’s. Because:
- it’s super cheap ($1.85 for regular coffee, $2.85 for espresso drink)
- it’s super convenient (I just grab a cup, fill it, then walk out!)
Today, I skipped cardio in the morning (sue me, I’m human) because I stayed up until 1am to watch the Jazz vs Clippers game (Rootin’ for the Jazz).
But this is why I do gym twice a day. If I miss one, I still have the other.
So I killed it this afternoon:
(Doing this daily update felt good. Felt good to just put something out. Gonna keep doing this and see what happens)