This tweet by Greg Isenberg is pretty sweet.
The best way to go big is to start small.
At small scale, you perfect the recipe.
Then, you increase scale, gradually.
You do this through repetition, consistency, and improving based on feedback.
- If you can’t make 10 people laugh, how will you make 10,000 laugh?
- If you can’t get 10 customers, how will you get to 10,000?
- If you can’t write 10 good sentences, how will you write a 100-page book?
- If you can’t make $100, how will you make $1,000,000?
- If you can’t run 1 mile, how will you run 10 miles?
Crawl, Walk, Run.